Family Fundraiser - Tracy's Bar & Grill - March 1
Join us on Monday, March 1 from 3:00-8:00 p.m. at Tracy's Bar & Grill on Spring St. for a St. Cornelius family fundraiser. Dine in outside pation or to-go phone orders. Please present the flyer to your server when you place your order. Click here for flyer Click here for Menu
See's Candy - Easter Fundraiser
St. Cornelius needs your sweet support! We're selling yummy See's Easter candies. The See's candy you purchase will help us achieve our fundraising goals! There are two ways to place an orders.
1) Online Order -Visit our online shop for all your Easter candy needs. Use the online link for a safe shopping option with secure online payment that conveniently ships directly to your home. You can even ship sweet surprises directly to loved ones that live out of town/state. Free shipping on orders over $65.
2) Paper Order -Use the attached paper order form and submit it along with cash or check made payable to St. Cornelius School to the school office by Friday, March 19th. Order forms and envelopes are available in the school office. Orders placed on paper will be ready for pick up from the school office the week of March 29th.
Last day to place orders is: Friday, March 19th
2021-2022 Registration Commitment
In order to secure placement for your child for the 2021-2022 school year, please submit the registration fee of $500 per student on or before Friday, February 26, 2021.
The $500 registration fee is non-refundable and guarantees placement for your child, on the condition that all other responsibilities to the school have been fulfilled by June 11, 2021.
Registration may be paid on School Speak under the "2021-22 Registration Form" Quick Links. Complete the process for each child your are enrolling. You have the option to pay by credit card on the site which will included a 3% fee to your total or print the form and submit it to the school office with cash or check.
St. Cornelius COVID Documents
St. Cornelius Covid Prevention Plan (CPP) Document link St. Cornelius Check List Document link Distance Learning Protocols link
Support Catholic Education and St. Cornelius School
Please help us keep the tradition of quality Catholic Education alive at St. Cornelius School by making a tax-deductible donation. Online donations are quick and easy using secure PayPal.
Thank you for your support. E-Giving via Paypal Link Here
Drive through communion following each mass in the parking lot behind church
Weekdays Monday - Friday at 5:00 p.m. (also lived streamed)
Saturday 8:00 a.m. (live streamed) & 5:00 p.m.
Sundays 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. (live streamed), & 12 noon
School Cents Program
Help St. Cornelius School earn up to $10,000 with your mall receipts! Submit receipts dated September 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021from Lakewood Mall, Cerritos Mall, Cerritos Auto Square, and Stonewood Center in Downey. Log in to www.school-cents.com and log your information and upload a photo of the receipt.
- Order from mobile device: download the RaiseRight App to start earning while on the go directly from your mobile device.
- Order "physical" gift cards from the school office by either ordering on-line through Shop with Scrip or using the attached school order form.
- Physical cards are ordered every Monday and ready for pick up on Thursday. Orders for physical cards are due by close of business Friday and will be available by Thursday of the following week.
Shop with Scrip - for a printable Scrip order form - click here Ralphs Community Partners Program Information click here
The school, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students
regardless of race, color, national origin, and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs,
and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, medical condition, sex, or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies and practices, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation and some archdiocesan schools operate as single-sex schools. While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not always be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student's emotional, academic, and physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student's needs.
Safeguard the Children Infomation